Responses to our Software Venting Corner at AU 2019
At Autodesk University 2019 we decided to try something new by having a “Software Venting Corner,” where attendees could write down their licensing and application frustrations on a sticky note to be posted on our booth wall.
(Below: Cetrus Booth before the conference)
Here are some of the responses we received:
- Hate buying more software
- Lack of interoperability
- Training efficiency of software
- Bluebeam window resizes when minimizing/maximizing GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Internet downloads of apps
- Users right! (Frustration about the demand of application users on IT’s time)
- Apps are expensive
- Why software has to lie!!! It was saving and syncing, but no!! It crashed!
- Keep changing and upgrading
- Software too expensive
- Too many to list
Thank you all for participating!
We also had some great verbal feedback. Whereas BIM and IT Managers could instantly identify with the frustrations that Cetrus Process Meter (CPM) is built to solve, the most common response from engineers was, “Oh yeah, I’ve heard our IT guys complain about this before.”
If you missed out at AU or feel like you need to vent, feel free to add your licensing frustrations by commenting below.
Cetrus Process Meter (CPM) is designed to make your software decisions easy. It tracks application use at the desktop and collects licensing information from the Server(s) to provide a complete view of who is using what software, how, and when.
For more info check out www.cetrus.com
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com