17 Articles to Help Improve Your Company and Reach Goals
Where has the first half of 2018 gone?? Personally I feel like I haven’t made much progress on my New Year’s resolutions. Thankfully, we have a few months left, so now is a good time to reevaluate professional goals (and personal ones too).
Many people get stuck in the day-to-day minutia of office life and politics, and forget to think about their big picture goals. AKA – are you increasing profits, improving teamwork and culture, finding better ways of doing business, and strengthening skills that will elevate standards?
Our biggest recommendation? Help your company increase profits and optimize software licenses with a FREE Cetrus Process Meter 30 Day Trial. It will make your job easier and your boss happy (hello raise).
Already a CPM customer? Here are 17 helpful links that will improve your company, build skills, and help you reach your goals:
- Improve your speaking skills
- So, Um, You really Need to Stop Using These 47 Crutch Words (HubSpot)
- 10 Tips for Improving Your Public Speaking Skills (Harvard University)
- 7 Powerful Public Speaking Tips from One of the Most-Watched TED Talks Speakers (Entrepreneur.com)
- Body talk - 18 Ways to Improve Your Body Language (PositivityBlog)
- 7 Ways You Can Impact Company Culture (Inc.)
- Teamwork - 10 Surefire Tips to Improve Teamwork in the Workplace (TimeDoctor)
- Confidence is Key - 10 Things You Can Do to Boost Self-Confidence (Entrepreneur.com)
- Improve your Emails
- Have subordinates?
- The Top 10 Proven Ways To Boost Employee Job Satisfaction (15Five)
- Give Your Team More Effective Positive Feedback (Harvard Business Review)
- Value your customer - 9 Ways To Build Customer Loyalty (Forbes)
- 10 Ways To Become Better At Your Job Today (Forbes)
Know any other helpful resources? Please share them below.
Thanks for reading!